- What Information We Collect. We collect, process, and retain information from you and any devices you use to interact with our website in different ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect information that you provide to us when you select the “Contact Us” button and send us email messages, and/or make donations on our Website. We may receive your information when you send us an email message or otherwise contact us.
- Donations. When making donations on our Website, you are required to provide us with information, including your name, email address, phone, billing address, and payment information. To learn more about how we collect and use our donors’ information, please contact the co-Executive Directors of SEZP via the “Contact Us” button.
- Information We Automatically Collect. When you visit our Website, we automatically collect information about how you interact with the services as well as the devices that you use to interact with the services. This includes which pages of our Website were visited, the order in which they were visited, and which hyperlinks were “clicked,” as well as logging the IP address, operating system, and browser software used by each user of the Website.
Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject Cookies in the “Help” section of the toolbar. If you reject our Cookies, certain features and conveniences of this Website may not work properly, but you do not have to accept our Cookies in order to productively use many features of the Website.
How We Use Your Information
Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the different ways SEZP uses the information that we gather. We use the information that you provide to respond to your questions, send you information about our work, and correspond with you about donations.
We use information we collect from or about you in the following ways:
- Communications with SEZP. When you send us an email message or otherwise contact us, we use the information provided by you to respond to your communication. We may archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you, including newsletters. We may use your contact information to send you updates and email messages. You can decide to unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time by clicking on “Unsubscribe” on our newsletters.
- Donations. When you make a donation on our Website, we collect this information to process your donation (either directly or through our providers), and we also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you. To learn more about how we collect and use our donors’ information, please contact the co-Executive Directors of SEZP via the “Contact Us” button.
- To Improve our Website. We use information to build higher quality and more useful services by performing statistical analyses of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Website.
- Disclosure to SEZP Contractors. Our SEZP technology consultants, vendors, and payment processors sometimes have limited access to your information in the course of providing products or services to us. These contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Website. SEZP enters into confidentiality agreements with its technology consultants, vendors, and payment processors. Moreover, access to your information by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the consultant to perform its limited function for us.
- Sale, Assignment, or Change of Control. We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financial transaction.
How We Secure Your Information
We consider the confidentiality and security of your information to be of the utmost importance. SEZP takes reasonable measures to protect your information from disclosure to or access by third parties. However, no precautions or systems are completely secure. Please note that we do not guarantee the security of information, and there is some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way to circumvent our security systems or that transmissions of your information over the internet will be intercepted.
Users Under 13
SEZP does not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to make donations. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the website from anyone under the age of 13, we will delete that information.
Our Website is intended for and directed to users in the United States. If you access the Website from any jurisdiction with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Website, you are transferring your information to the United States.
Your California Privacy Rights
California residents may choose to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes or choose to opt out of such disclosure. Our policy is not to disclose personal information collected online to a third party for use in their direct marketing without your approval. To make a request or to opt out at any time, please contact us at email@example.com or the other contact information provided below. It is important to note that this opt-out does not prohibit disclosures made for non-marketing purposes.
1500 Main Street
P.O. Box 15331
Springfield, MA 01115